EXP Sport Ltd operates a sponsorship consultancy service for sports organizations requiring expert advice on how to structure their rights, as well as sales and account management services. Due to new account acquisitions, they are looking to recruit a Sponsorship Sales Manager to develop and sell sponsorships and commercial partnerships across their portfolio of rights.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of sports sponsorship and the sponsorship sales process and can demonstrate a track record of new business development. A contact base and networking skills are essential as well as an ability to negotiate at board level.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also essential. The successful candidate will be proactive and innovative and in return will receive an attractive package and the opportunity to develop their role further.
• Responsible for structuring sponsorship packages, presenting and selling
• To develop new leads and network effectively
• To work with the Managing Director on new business development
• To work closely with the Sponsorship Account Managers to ensure continuity between sales, renewals and delivery
• To generate new sponsorship activities and ideas
• Enthusiastic and proactive
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Proven sales experience
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
• Computer literate with comprehensive use of MS Office, Photoshop and Outlook
• Client facing and commercially focused
• Ability to produce commercial contracts
• Experience in the sports sponsorship industry is essential
This role is on a six month contract initially. To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Laura Oakes at email@example.com or post to EXP Sport Ltd, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE
Harlequins fan Ed Atkin won the Etihad Airways 'Up and Under' competition at the Northampton Saints game. As a result, he and a friend have won a holiday to Abu Dhabi courtesy of Etihad Airways and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.