17 May 13
Harlequins has confirmed an exciting group of pre-season fixtures as it prepares for the start of the 2013-14 season.
Harlequins F.C. Ltd. Community Tickets Sales Administrator - Full Time
Salary: 18,000pa plus expenses & bonus structure
Responsible to: Head of Community
Harlequin F.C. Ltd. is looking to appoint a Community Tickets Sales Administrator as part of the clubs ongoing commitment to the demands of the clubs extensive community network throughout London & the South East of England.
· Liaise with Harlequins' associated clubs, schools and other institutions regarding their match day ticket requirements.
· Keep accurate records relating to sales and related events and ensure the safe handling of match day monies.
· Maintain and develop databases using the departments Talent ticketing system and using the same system process the Community Departments tickets for each match.
· Help the Community Department reach agreed income targets for each season.
· To extend the growth of Harlequins' supporter base through targeted marketing and ticketing campaigns particularly growing group ticket purchases and The Big Game attendance.
· To work all home match days in the Guinness Premiership, Heineken Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup. (Includes all relevant Play Off's, Knock Out Stages and Finals played at home or neutral venues)
· Liaise with the Team Manager to co-ordinate the clubs player appearances.
· Manage the Quins Lotto scheme.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th July 2009