20 May 13
Harlequins' Prop Will Collier talks you through the perfect line-out lift
Job Title: Stadium Manager
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Job Purpose: To manage the smooth running of the Twickenham Stoop Stadium - home to Harlequins Rugby Union, Harlequins Rugby League. The Stoop is also used extensively as a conference and events venue and on International Rugby weekends.
Non Match Day
• Full financial control of the stadium and training ground running budgets.
• Management of grounds maintenance contract
• Management of Sports Turf Management contract
• Utilities management
• Management of stadium telephone systems and mobile phone contract.
• Management of pest control services.
• Management of water treatments and controls
• Operations representative for the Professional Gaming Board (PGB) annual Minimum Standards Criteria
• Management of staff Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures in line with legislation and or operational changes.
• Local Residents and community liaison management.
• Management of council safety and building inspections.
• Management of all stadium insurances including Employers Liability, Public Liabilities and Directors Liabilities
• Responsibility for all PRS/PPL Licensing.
• Responsibility for all OFFCOM and TV Licensing.
• Operational management of match days.
• Management of stewarding contract
• Operations liaison for European and cup games
• Management of match day Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Management of match day external catering contract.
• Management of match day control room operation.
• Management and production off all relevant Risk Assessments, Fire Risk Assessments and Method Statements for all events
• First and second team liaison
• Outside Broadcasters liaison
• Management of all match day medical provisions and other emergency services provisions as required.
• Working knowledge of the Green Guide
• Evidence of Health and Safety knowledge
• At least 5 years + in a similar operational role
• Budget Management
• Experience of staff and contractor management
• Understanding of turf management
• Maintenance knowledge
• Licensing knowledge
• Purple guide knowledge
Salary: OTE £40,000
Benefits: Company pension
Written applications and CV's to be sent to:
c/o Anne McCarthy
Harlequins Football Club Ltd
Or by email: email@example.com
Applications to be received by 1st December 2009