23 May 13
Harlequins confirmed today (23rd May) that Chris Brooker is leaving the club to join Worcester Warriors.
Because of a problem with a river bridge in the Feltham area, a revised timetable is in operation with buses replacing trains between Whitton, Twickenham and Feltham.
There may be some delays or cancellations to trains on other routes and journeys may be delayed by up to 45 minutes
• Buses are replacing trains between Twickenham, Whitton and Feltham. Buses will be running every 5 minutes (every 10 minutes between 05:00 and 06:30, and between 20:05 and 00:25 (from Feltham) / 00:55 (from Twickenham)).
Train services are running as follows:
• London Waterloo circular services via Hounslow
• London Waterloo circular services via Twickenham, Kingston & Wimbledon
• Between Feltham and Reading
• Between Feltham and Windsor & Eton Riverside
• Between Staines and Weybridge
Trains to and from Feltham, will be running at their normal advertised times.
Passengers travelling between London and Reading / Windsor are strongly advised to use First Great Western services between London Paddington and Reading / Windsor (via Slough) on which tickets will be accepted for travel at no extra charge.
Travelling to the Rugby at Twickenham on Saturday?
Alternative arrangements are being made for passengers travelling to Twickenham on Saturday and these will be published here as soon as possible.
London Waterloo to Reading:
• Trains on this route are only running between Feltham and Reading. Passengers travelling from London Waterloo / Clapham Junction should change at Twickenham for replacement buses to Feltham for onward connections to Reading. The reverse applies for journeys towards London Waterloo
• Alternatively, passengers may use First Great Western trains between London Paddington and Reading at no extra charge. Passengers travelling to Wokingham, Winnersh, Winnersh Triangle and Earley may also find it more convenient to travel from London Paddington to Reading and change there for connecting trains to Wokingham
London Waterloo to Weybridge (via Hounslow / Staines):
• Trains on this route are only running between Staines and Weybridge. Passengers travelling from London Waterloo / Clapham Junction to Addlestone, Chertsey, Virginia Water, Egham or Staines are advised to use alternative services between London Waterloo and Weybridge via Wimbledon / Surbiton and change there for connections.
London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside:
There are no direct trains running between London Waterloo and Windsor & Eton Riverside.
• Trains on this route are only running between Feltham and Windsor & Eton Riverside. Passengers travelling from London Waterloo / Clapham Junction should change at Twickenham for replacement buses to Feltham for onward connections to Windsor. The reverse applies for journeys towards London Waterloo.
• Alternatively, passengers travelling between London and Windsor may use First Great Western trains between London Paddington, Slough and Windsor & Eton Central at no extra charge
Circular services from London Waterloo via Hounslow / Twickenham
• Trains will run as normal
Circular services from London Waterloo via Twickenham / Kingston / Wimbledon
• Trains will run as normal
Alternative Travel Options
Passengers may use First Great Western, London Buses and London Underground services on any reasonable route
Planning your journey
To find out how this might affect your journey today, please use Live Departures & Arrivals information. The real time Journey Planner is not currently showing correct journey information.
Subscribe to our Twitter updates for the latest rail travel news
London Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow / Whitton, Feltham, Staines, Windsor & Eton Riverside / Ascot / Reading
• Additional Maps