Harlequins are delighted to announce the launch of their new Harlequins and International Debentures.
Lasting five years and available in either the Gold or Premier areas of The Stoop, Harlequins Debentures offer a host of rights and benefits over and above a season ticket, whilst the International Debentures guarantee you the same seat at every England home international match for the next five years.
Debentures are available in the East and West stands and applicants can choose to keep their current seats or move to another area as available.
By purchasing a debenture at Quins you will help the club to embark upon capital projects that otherwise we would have difficulty in funding. This summer we are hoping to enhance the capacity in the South Stand by over 1800 and this debenture issue will help enormously with that project.
At the same time the offer represents great value in its own right. We have consulted widely with current debenture holders to ensure this is the case and the benefits of Quins Debentures are detailed below.
• Your season ticket or match ticket at half the full price
• The opportunity to purchase a five year season ticket at 2008 prices for your Debenture seat
• Complimentary on site car parking at all home League and Cup matches
• A complimentary ticket for any home Quarter Final in the European Cup or Play-off match in the English Premiership
• Exclusive use of the Debenture Lounge with one guest at all home matches
• A complimentary match programme at all home matches
• Dedicated Debenture Manager
• Company logo in match programmes (if applicable)
• 15% discount in the club shop
• Complimentary 'Debenture Holders Lunch' at The Stoop at one England Six Nations away fixture per season
The Debenture term runs for five years, commencing 1st July 2009 and are priced as follows:
Quins Gold Debenture - £2,800
Quins Premier Debenture - £2,400
Quins International Debenture - £6,000
All prices are inclusive of vat and payment can be spread by direct debit over a six month period.
There are currently approximately 100 Quins Debentures and 25 International Debentures available. Demand is expected to be high and Debentures will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
For further information or to apply for a Debenture then please contact Gareth Harkin on 0208 410 6091 or firstname.lastname@example.org
During week commencing 22nd April Harlequins will launch an innovative, new Membership Scheme which will replace the existing Season Ticket Holder Programme. Further details of the scheme will be announced in due course.