Nick Easter will fly the flag for Quins when he starts for England this weekend against Wales, in the RBS 6 Nations at the Millennium Stadium this Saturday (5.30pm).
England Team Manager Martin Johnson has made two changes to the team to play Wales in the RBS 6 Nations at the Millennium Stadium this Saturday (5.30pm).
Gloucester Rugby centre Mike Tindall is fit and takes over from Jamie Noon while London Wasps' Joe Worsley will start in place of Steffon Armitage at open-side flanker.
With Harlequins' Danny Care still out of contention due to injury, London Irish and England Saxons scrum half Paul Hodgson has been called up to the bench in place of England newcomer Ben Foden. Toby Flood (Leicester Tigers) is also named among the replacements.
15. Delon Armitage (London Irish)
14. Paul Sackey (London Wasps)
13. Mike Tindall (Gloucester Rugby)
12. Riki Flutey (London Wasps)
11. Mark Cueto (Sale Sharks)
10. Andy Goode (Brive)
9. Harry Ellis (Leicester Tigers)
1. Andrew Sheridan (Sale Sharks)
2. Lee Mears (Bath Rugby)
3. Phil Vickery (London Wasps)
4. Steve Borthwick (Saracens, captain)
5. Nick Kennedy (London Irish)
6. James Haskell (London Wasps)
7. Joe Worsley (London Wasps) 8. Nick Easter (Harlequins)
16. Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints)
17. Julian White (Leicester Tigers)
18. Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers)
19. Luke Narraway (Gloucester Rugby)
20. Paul Hodgson (London Irish)
21. Toby Flood (Leicester Tigers)
22. Mathew Tait (Sale Sharks)
The RBS 6 Nations second round match between England and Wales at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium is being televised live on BBC 1.
Harlequins fan Ed Atkin won the Etihad Airways 'Up and Under' competition at the Northampton Saints game. As a result, he and a friend have won a holiday to Abu Dhabi courtesy of Etihad Airways and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.