England Under 21 team to play France - 26th March 2004
24 March 2004 17:28pm
Congratulations to Chris Bell, Andy Reay and Henry Barratt, who have all been selected for the England Under 21 team to play France in Brive on Friday evening (26th March), kick-off 7.30pm local time.
Bell and Reay continue to partner one another in the centre, whilst Barratt is on the replacements bench. Fly half Adrian Jarvis misses out due to a leg injury, with his place going to Gloucester's Brad Davies. Tom Parker is also omitted from the squad.
A victory for England will give them a Grand Slam in the Under 21 Six Nations tournament.
The full team is as follows:
15. Jon Clarke, Northampton Saints
14. James Bailey, Bristol Shoguns 13. Chris Bell, NEC Harlequins
12. Andy Reay, NEC Harlequins
11. Marcel Garvey, Gloucester
10. Brad Davies, Gloucester
9. Clive Stuart-Smith, Leeds Tykes (Capt.)
1. Nick Wood, Gloucester
2. Rob Hawkins, Bath
3. Tom Warren, Worcester
4. James Percival, Worcester
5. Christian Day, Sale Sharks
6. Ben Russell, Saracens
7. Tom Rees, London Wasps
8. Ben Skirving, Saracens
16. Stuart Friswell, Leicester Tigers
17. Aston Croall, Saracens
18. Geoff Parling, Newcastle Falcons
19. Luke Narraway, Gloucester
20. Richard Wigglesworth, Sale Sharks
21. Ross Laidlaw, London Irish 22. Henry Barratt, NEC Harlequins
Harlequins fan Ed Atkin won the Etihad Airways 'Up and Under' competition at the Northampton Saints game. As a result, he and a friend have won a holiday to Abu Dhabi courtesy of Etihad Airways and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.