England A team to play France A - Saturday 6th March 2004
2 March 2004 14:15pm
Congratulations to Mike Worsley and Pat Sanderson, both of whom have been selected for the England A team to play their French counterparts in Perpignan on Saturday (6th March).
Worlsey has been named in the starting XV and starts alongside the Sharks Andy Titterrell and Northampton Saints Robbie Morris in the front row, while Sanderson is amongst the replacements.
The full team is as follows:
15. Dan Scarbrough (Leeds)
14. Phil Christophers (Leeds)
13. Mike Tindall (Bath)
12. Henry Paul (Gloucester)
11. Richard Haughton (Saracens)
10. Mike Catt (Bath)(Capt.)
9. Harry Ellis (Leicester)
8. James Forrester (Gloucester)
7. Andy Hazell (Gloucester)
6. Andy Beattie (Bath)
5. Tom Palmer (Leeds)
4. Alex Brown (Gloucester)
3. Robbie Morris (Northampton)
2. Andy Titterrell (Sale Sharks) 1. Mike Worsley (NEC Harlequins)
16. Matt Cairns (Sale Sharks)
17. Perry Freshwater (Perpignan)
18. Stu Turner (Sale Sharks)
19. Hugh Vyvyan (Newcastle) 20. Pat Sanderson (NEC Harlequins)
21. Marytn Wood (Bath)
22. Ollie Smith (Leicester).
During week commencing 22nd April Harlequins will launch an innovative, new Membership Scheme which will replace the existing Season Ticket Holder Programme. Further details of the scheme will be announced in due course.