With the start of the new Zurich Premiership season almost upon us, why not take the opportunity to entertain clients, friends or family in the Quins Carvery at our two huge opening home fixtures of the campaign against <strong>Northampton Saints (Saturday 11th September, kick-off 3.00pm)</strong> and <strong>Bath (Saturday 25th September, kick-off 2.45pm)</strong>?
Your day will include:
- Three course Carvery Lunch in the Colours Suite
- Complimentary beer and wine throughout lunch and at half-time
- Matchday programme
- Business card prize draw for Quins memorabilia
- Reserved seating in the East Stand
- Pre-match insight from a former player or coach
- A chance to meet the players post match
The cost of the Quins Carvery is £65 + VAT per person, or £49 + VAT if you already have a match ticket.
To reserve your place or for further information, please contact Nick Whittington on 020 8410 6034 or at email@example.com.
During week commencing 22nd April Harlequins will launch an innovative, new Membership Scheme which will replace the existing Season Ticket Holder Programme. Further details of the scheme will be announced in due course.