Congratulations to Andy Reay, Ugo Monye, Adrian Jarvis, Cameron Dott, Chris Cracknell and Henry Barratt, who have all been selected for the England Under 21 team to play New Zealand in the opening round of the IRB Under 21 World Championships in Galashiels tonight (Friday 11th June), kick-off 7.30pm.
Reay partners his former Quins team-mate Chris Bell in the centre, with Monye and Jarvis starting on the left wing and at fly half respectively. Dott, Cracknell and Barratt are all on the bench.
The full team is as follows:
15. Delon Armitage (London Irish)
14. Marcel Garvey (Gloucester)
13. Chris Bell (Leeds Tykes) 12. Andy Reay (NEC Harlequins)
11. Ugo Monye (NEC Harlequins)
10. Adrian Jarvis (NEC Harlequins)
9. Clive Stuart-Smith (Worcester)(Capt.)
1. Nick Wood (Gloucester)
2. Stuart Friswell (Leicester Tigers)
3. Tom Warren (Worcester)
4. James Percival (Worcester)
5. Chris Day (Sale Sharks)
6. Luke Narraway (Gloucester)
7. Tom Rees (London Wasps
8. Ben Russell (Saracens)
Replacements: 16. Cameron Dott (NEC Harlequins)
17. Tom French (London Wasps)
18. Geoff Parling (Newcastle Falcons) 19. Chris Cracknell (NEC Harlequins)
20. Joe Bedford (Sale Sharks)
21. Bradley Davies (Gloucester) 22. Henry Barratt (NEC Harlequins)
During week commencing 22nd April Harlequins will launch an innovative, new Membership Scheme which will replace the existing Season Ticket Holder Programme. Further details of the scheme will be announced in due course.