<1r>As the Official Vehicle of Premier Rugby and England Rugby, Land Rover and local dealership, Guy Salmon Thames Ditton, have arranged for you and three friends to be picked up from your home and chauffeur driven to the clash. You will also be given match tickets and then be driven home in style after the match.
Land Rover is offering the prize to one lucky winner. Simply click on the link below and complete the form to be entered into the prize draw.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Open to all UK residents aged 25 or over.
3. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. Employees of Land Rover and their families, their agents or anyone connected with the draw are excluded from entry.
5. The closing date for entries is 19.12.07. The draw will take place on 20.12.07. The winners will be notified by phone by 20.12.07. The names of winners will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope and applying to Land Rover Administration, Freepost TK494, Twickenham, TW2 5UN in an envelope marked 'Results-Harlequins ' VIP day out'.
6. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, incomplete, illegible or mislaid entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. No cash alternative will be offered. Land Rover reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in unforeseen circumstances.
8. There is one prize of four complimentary tickets to Harlequins v Leicester Tigers on Sunday 6th January 2008 including a chaffeur driven trip from the winner's home address to The Stoop, the home of Harlequins RFC for you and three friends. The prize winner will also be returned to their point of pick up.
9. The draw will be made by an independent person.
10. The prize may be offered across a number of different programmes.
11. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winners may be used in post-promotion publicity.
13. The promoter is Land Rover, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 0RR.
During week commencing 22nd April Harlequins will launch an innovative, new Membership Scheme which will replace the existing Season Ticket Holder Programme. Further details of the scheme will be announced in due course.