Harlequins are seeking to fill the post of Ticket Sales Manager.
Job Title: Ticketing and IT Manager
Responsible to: CEO
Job Purpose: To manage and improve existing operations in the areas of Ticketing, Season Tickets Membership and IT.
1. Supervision of the ticketing team on a daily basis, managing operational and personnel issues.
2. Management of the working relationship with the Talent System; ensure it is working efficiently and effectively.
3. Management of the various Quins sales activities e.g. season tickets, International tickets, Members.
4. Management of the Members, including mailings, international ballot allocation and processing of payments.
5. To produce a data report post each match analysing the ticket sales by category.
6. Produce a monthly report analysing ticket sales and making recommendations for future activities.
7. Management of the Ticket Office on matchdays ensuring smooth customer flow and ground entry.
8. To set and manage incentive schemes for the ticketing team to enhance their performance and reward excellence.
9. Effectively monitor and produce new ways of increasing ticket sales.
10. To act as the in-house resource in terms of IT expertise and advise senior staff.
11. To liaise with external providers and manage the IT budget throughout the Twickenham Stoop.
12. To work closely with all departments to maximise the use of IT and data across the organisation.
Key Personal Skills:
1. Excellent organisational skills
2. Excellent communication and customer skills
3. Computer and email literate and accurate
4. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
5. Able to sell
6. Able to plan projects and monitor results
7. Good team member
Salary & Benefits: Available to short listed candidates.
To apply for this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae to Anne McCarthy either by email at email@example.com or by sending it to:
Harlequins fan Ed Atkin won the Etihad Airways 'Up and Under' competition at the Northampton Saints game. As a result, he and a friend have won a holiday to Abu Dhabi courtesy of Etihad Airways and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.