Congratulations to David Strettle and Nick Easter, who have both been selected in the England team to play France in the Six Nations Championship at Twickenham on Sunday (11th March), kick-off 3.00pm.
Having made a try scoring debut against Ireland a fortnight ago (24th February), Strettle retains his place in the side but switches to the right wing as Sale Sharks Jason Robinson is back from injury.
Easter made his debut against Italy on the blindside flank last month (10th February), but starts at number eight on Sunday alongside the London Wasps due of Joe Worsley and Tom Rees in the back row.
The full team is as follows:
15. Josh Lewsey (London Wasps) 14. David Strettle (NEC Harlequins)
13. Mike Tindall (Gloucester Rugby
12. Mike Catt (London Irish)(Capt.)
11. Jason Robinson (Sale Sharks)
10. Toby Flood (Newcastle Falcons)
9. Harry Ellis (Leicester Tigers)
1. Tim Payne (London Wasps)
2. George Chuter (Leicester Tigers)
3. Julian White (Leicester Tigers)
4. Martin Corry (Leicester Tigers)
5. Tom Palmer (London Wasps)
6. Joe Worsley (London Wasps)
7. Tom Rees (London Wasps) 8. Nick Easter (NEC Harlequins)
16. Lee Mears (Bath Rugby)
17. Stuart Turner (Sale Sharks)
18. Louis Deacon (Leicester Tigers)
19. Magnus Lund (Sale Sharks)
20. Shaun Perry (Bristol Rugby)
21. Shane Geraghty (London Irish)
22. Mathew Tait (Newcastle Falcons)
Harlequins fan Ed Atkin won the Etihad Airways 'Up and Under' competition at the Northampton Saints game. As a result, he and a friend have won a holiday to Abu Dhabi courtesy of Etihad Airways and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.