Congratulations to Nick Easter and David Strettle, who have both retained their places in the England team for the final game of this years Six Nations Championship that is against Wales at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday (17th March), kick-off 5.30pm. The team shows two changes to the side that started against France last Sunday (11th March).
Despite reporting a neck problem in training yesterday, Easter starts at number eight alongside Joe Worsley and Tom Rees of London Wasps in an unchanged pack.
Strettle is once again on the right wing in a back division that sees Mark Cueto of Sale Sharks start at full back in place of London Wasps Josh Lewsey, while Mathew Tait of Newcastle Falcons replaces the injured Mike Tindall (Gloucester) at outside centre.
The full team is as follows:
15. Mark Cueto (Sale Sharks) 14. David Strettle (NEC Harlequins)
13. Mathew Tait (Newcastle Falcons)
12. Mike Catt (London Irish)(Capt.)
11. Jason Robinson (Sale Sharks)
10. Toby Flood (Newcastle Falcons)
9. Harry Ellis (Leicester Tigers)
1. Tim Payne (London Wasps)
2. George Chuter (Leicester Tigers)
3. Julian White (Leicester Tigers)
4. Martin Corry (Leicester Tigers)
5. Tom Palmer (London Wasps)
6. Joe Worsley (London Wasps)
7. Tom Rees (London Wasps) 8. Nick Easter (NEC Harlequins)
16. Lee Mears (Bath Rugby)
17. Stuart Turner (Sale Sharks)
18. Louis Deacon (Leicester Tigers)
19. Magnus Lund (Sale Sharks)
20. Shaun Perry (Bristol Rugby)
21. Shane Geraghty (London Irish)
22. Jamie Noon (Newcastle Falcons)
Harlequins fan Ed Atkin won the Etihad Airways 'Up and Under' competition at the Northampton Saints game. As a result, he and a friend have won a holiday to Abu Dhabi courtesy of Etihad Airways and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.