Congratulations to David Strettle and Nick Easter, who have both been selected in the England team for the Investec Challenge match against Wales at Twickenham on Saturday (4th August), kick-off 4.00pm.
Having made his international debut in the Six Nations Championship earlier this year, Strettle will win his fourth cap this weekend and starts on the right wing, with Sale Sharks Mark Cueto at full back and Jason Robinson on the left wing.
Like Strettle, Easter also won his first cap in this years Six Nations and added to his tally by playing in both test matches on the tour of South Africa in May and June. He starts at number eight in a back row that also includes Leicester Tigers Martin Corry (blindside flank) and Joe Worsley (openside flank) of London Wasps.
The full team is as follows:
15. Mark Cueto (Sale Sharks) 14. David Strettle (Harlequins)
13. Dan Hipkiss (Leicester Tigers)
12. Andy Farrell (Saracens)
11. Jason Robinson (Unattached)
10. Jonny Wilkinson (Newcastle Falcons)
9. Shaun Perry (Bristol Rugby)
1. Andrew Sheridan (Sale Sharks)
2. Mark Regan (Bristol Rugby)
3. Phil Vickery (London Wasps)(Capt.)
4. Simon Shaw (London Wasps)
5. Steve Borthwick (Bath Rugby)
6. Martin Corry (Leicester Tigers)
7. Joe Worsley (London Wasps) 8. Nick Easter (Harlequins)
16. George Chuter (Leicester Tigers)
17. Matt Stevens (Bath Rugby)
18. Lewis Moody (Leicester Tigers)
19. Lawrence Dallaglio (London Wasps)
20. Peter Richards (London Irish)
21. Toby Flood (Newcastle Falcons)
22. Mathew Tait (Newcastle Falcons)
Harlequins fan Ed Atkin won the Etihad Airways 'Up and Under' competition at the Northampton Saints game. As a result, he and a friend have won a holiday to Abu Dhabi courtesy of Etihad Airways and the Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority.