20 May 13
Harlequins' Prop Will Collier talks you through the perfect line-out lift
The Community department of the Club currently hassix full time members of staff and a network of over twenty five qualified sessional staff and a similar number of valued volunteers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring team player who has proven ability to plan, deliver and evaluate high quality rugby activities. You will combine your passion for rugby and sport with strong organisational, communication and administrative skills. As well as being a strong rugby coach, you will also have the ability to engage positively and build relationships with a wide range of strategic partners.
The position will be based in London as the job will involve delivery across two London Boroughs initially. Due to the nature of the job some evening and weekend work will be required. Applicants must hold a valid driving license and have access to a suitable vehicle.
· Minimum Level 2 Rugby Football Union coaching award (or ability to obtain this before1st September 2011).
· Current Criminal Records Bureau Check
· Experience of coaching within a school environment
· Good understanding of the sports networks and the strategy
· Detailed knowledge of current coaching and training processes appropriate to each athlete group
· A passion for sport and an understanding of wider issues related to sport, health and education
· An enthusiastic and committed individual who will 'go the extra mile' to deliver results
· Good organisation and time management skills
· Excellent communication and motivation skills
· Valid driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle
· Willingness to work flexible hours
· An ability to inspire others
Other NGB Level 1/Level 2 qualifications
Degree qualified -strong academic record
Experience coaching with a range of age groups and abilities
Experience of working with a wide variety of partners and stakeholders; including sports clubs and national governing bodies
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing relevant experience and why you are suitable for the job to:
Helen Clayton - email@example.com
07967 076 265
Premiership Rugby Limited
70 London Road
Detailing the position you are applying for in the subject header.