23 May 13
Harlequins confirmed today (23rd May) that Chris Brooker is leaving the club to join Worcester Warriors.
It will require flexible working, based on hours of 0900 to 1700hrs as well as match day working for Rugby Union, Rugby League and other events at the Stadium with accompanying lieu days.
The person appointed will be an efficient administrator with a high level of personal skills and extremely good telephone manner.
Main Job Functions:
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Pre-match ticket administration
- Season ticket administration
- Match day ticket office general duties
- Data Entry for Ticket Sales
- Familiarisation with computer working, in particular Word and Excel
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Good face to face people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good, general administration skills
- The ability to be a team player
For more information about this position, please contact Ticketing Manager, Jon Salinger on 020 8410 6043 or by email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for sending in CV's is Monday 4th July. Interviews for the position will take place immediately following the closing date.