21 May 13
The J.P. Morgan Premiership Rugby 7s Cup took place at Old Reigations RFC on Saturday 18th May and was a day full of fast-running, thrilling rugby.
• 50,000 women and 300 men are newly diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK each year. That's one person every 10 minutes.
• Breast Cancer is the most common type of cancer in the UK.
• The lifetime risk of developing breast cancer is 1 in 8 for women in the UK.
• Breast Cancer Care is here for anyone affected by breast cancer - those who have been diagnosed as well as their family, friends and colleagues.
• Breast Cancer Care brings people together, provide information and support, and campaign for improved standards of care. We use our understanding of people's experience of breast cancer and our clinical expertise in everything we do.
• Visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk or call the free helpline on 0808 800 6000
If you would like to donate to Breast Cancer Care, Text "QUIN55 £3" to 70070 through the Just Text Giving service. Your text costs nothing to send and every penny goes to Breast Cancer Care*.
Tickets are still available for Ladies Day at The Stoop by clicking here or by calling the Harlequins ticket office on 0871 527 1315.
*Texts are free to send. £3 will be charged to your phone bill or taken from your phone credit.