17 May 13
Harlequins has confirmed an exciting group of pre-season fixtures as it prepares for the start of the 2013-14 season.
And with adult prices starting from £159, the club is confident that supporters will quickly recognise the exceptional value the package offers when compared with normal match day ticket prices.
The growing popularity of rugby and the reputation Harlequins is earning for its attractive style of play has meant more "sell outs" at The Stoop this season and that is forecast to continue. Becoming a season ticket holder is the only way to guarantee a seat at the club's:
* three home matches in the qualifying pool stage of the Heineken Cup,
* 11 home matches in the Aviva Premiership including the annual "Big Game" at Twickenham Stadium,
* two LV= Cup matches,
* two pre-season friendly matches,
* six Aviva A League matches and
* the JP Morgan 7s fixture.
Season ticket holders also benefit from priority booking for away matches and the knock-out stages of European and domestic cup tournaments.
In addition, they will have access to two exclusive events with coaches and players during the season and a range of other benefits.
The 2012-13 Season Ticket Package
Harlequins wants to make it easier for as many supporters as possible to attend matches at The Stoop so it has made its 2012-13 season ticket offer more attractive and comprehensive than ever before. Among the highlights are:
* More seats have been made available at the low adult price of £159 each and for children at £99.
* There is renewed focus on family with a new Family Ticket that offers 25 per cent off a package for two adults and two children or one adult and one child.
* In addition, children's tickets are re-categorised as under 16.
* Our number of concession categories has also expanded with special offer season tickets available for Students, Under 21s, Key and Emergency Services Workers; Armed Forces personnel and Senior Citizens.
Existing season ticket holders benefit from special renewal prices and will be able to secure their current seat if they commit before 30th June. Full season ticket prices which offer discounts of up to 25 per cent on normal match day ticket prices, apply for new supporters.
The club also has an interest free, credit finance package available for supporters to help with season ticket purchases.
Announcing details of the package Harlequins Chief Executive, David Ellis said, "This club is very fortunate to have a loyal group of season ticket holders whose ongoing support is crucial to its future well being, however, we also want to encourage more supporters to join their ranks and come and support our players and we've made it easier for them to do so.
"Given the general economic background, we've been determined to keep price increases to a minimum while also balancing the need to maintain investment in our squad, our Academy and our stadium.
"We're proud of our reputation as a family club and hope that the new family ticket and categories for children and young people will prove popular. We also recognise the importance of the concessions category and have expanded our offering to be able to reach out to more of our supporters in the Armed Forces, Key Workers and Emergency Services, in addition to older supporters and students."
Full details of the season ticket package for renewals and first time buyers can be obtained by visiting www.quins.co.uk and clicking on the season ticket link or by calling the club's ticket office on 0208 744 4477.