21 May 13
The J.P. Morgan Premiership Rugby 7s Cup took place at Old Reigations RFC on Saturday 18th May and was a day full of fast-running, thrilling rugby.
Job Title: Community Rugby Coach
Company: Harlequin FC
Reporting to: Community Manager
Responsible for: The day to day organisation and delivering the Harlequins Summer Rugby Clubs
- Lead coaches will need to hold a RFU Level 2
- Assistant coaches require at least a RFU Level 1
- CRB checked
- Safeguarding and child protection*
- Equity in your coaching*
- Coaching people in sport*
- First Aid*
* These qualifications need to be obtained within 6 months of working with Harlequins
- Understand the RFU Continuum including difference in each age group
- Good communication skills
- High standards of customer service
· Customer Focus - Commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; values importance of providing high-quality customer service
· Teamwork - Responds and relates well to people in all positions; is seen as a team player, and is cooperative; looks for common ground, and solves problems for the good of all
· Results orientation - Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves challenging goals.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 19th June. For an informal discussion please James on 0208 410 6058.
There will be group interviews on Saturday 22nd June in the morning followed by training in the afternoon.